Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wake up.

It is inevitable.
We are all walking contradictions.
We cannot say, nor do anything with out double crossing it at one point.
At some point I've realized that I can no longer say anything, because sometime, somewhere along the way I have or will contradict myself. We all will.
But then that leaves us with nothing to say.
We create this image; this persona that we all want people to see. To become synonymous with.
We try so hard to keep it that in time everything we try to keep up with slivers and cracks.
Why do we try so hard to fit into a tiny mold?
Why do we only want to be one way? This way or that way?
We say that we don't care what other people think, but if that were so true, we wouldn't feel the need to even say it.
Why are people the way they are, and why does it matter?
See, yet another contradiction.
Why does this bother me so much?
Sometimes I actually wish I was close minded; that I didn't always see both sides of everything. Maybe then I could make a point and actually stick with it.

I had a point; I swear. It just got away from me. I think my point has gone to sleep, and so should I.

No comments:

Post a Comment