Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My Return.

I have rediscovered my love for writing (I guess typing given the context).
After much trial and error I have finally figured my way back into my account after google's world domination.
It has been quite a while since I last posted.
A lot has changed (including my odd obsession with the semi-colon - Yeah I don't know.)
I'm twenty two and married.
I have a home- am a homeowner.
I have a new kitty (RIP Katie). Her name is Julie and she is a silly munchkin cat.

The one thing that has not changed is my state of constant transition.
I have yet to find comfort in myself.
I'm still trying to find my way and my place.
I have an idea of where I want to go.
So I've returned to writing; hopeful that it will get me there.

Well, more is to come. Stay tuned.

-Lindsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment