Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Little Creature.


My little kitty. Not so little actually; she's obese.
But a little creature. Cute wiskers and blue eyes; little paws.
Her mews and my singing keep me company at this moment.
My house is often empty now. Just me. Only me. And my kitty, Katie.

I used to love to be alone. I love to sing. I would belt, filling the empty rooms with melody. It filled empty space and made me feel not so alone.

If only I could take my little creature and my melody everywhere.
I would belt through the halls of my high school.
Take my little kitty to the gym. She'd ride with her paws on the door frame, tongue hanging out in the wind. Ha, What a sight!

My point? I wish to be less alone when I'm not alone.
Like how I am not a lone when I am alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment