Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Virginal; First.

My first blog.

My first words on projector; pay attention class, take notes.
No, no. My words are not that important.
I only succumb to express myself.
Find words; worlds, in other's. Maybe another in mine.
Just maybe..

Today I was kicked, in the leg. No really, I was.
I didn't know the boy, but it startled me. Not just the kick to my knee (which did hurt by the way) but just the human contact. At school. It was like a shock. It woke me up.
I usually walk through those halls like the walking dead. Looking but not seeing. Breathing but not living. I am just there. Just class to class. Then home. Get in, get done, get gone.
That kick, which I'm sure was an accident (if it wasn't then I think I have bigger problems on my hands..) opened my eyes. I looked back and saw faces, looking at me. Not looking past me, over my shoulder, over my head. But at me, my eyes.
I suddenly felt so embarrased. I'm not sure if I was more embarrased that I was just kicked, or that they saw me; looked at me. Like I was found out "Oh no! They saw!"
Whichever it may be, it sent a rush of embarrasment and emotion through me. So; I turned and walked away. Left as soon as I could; forgetting all about chem lab.
It switched my auto-pilot into manual and I didnt' know what to do.
Everything is usually so protocal.
Yes;
No;
Hi;
Good, and You?;
No, I don't know the answer;
Yes, I do know the answer;
But this.. I didn't know what to say.. Besides Oww.. about eight seconds later.

The point? I am half asleep. Half alive. Doing things to get them done.
Like I said... Auto-pilot.

All this from a simple kick from some nameless boy? .... Well... It hurt...

No comments:

Post a Comment