Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today.



I don't know what it is, but I am in love with the movie Penelope.
Today; it's left me with a good feeling.
I feel hopeful and sleepy.
It's been a while.
I'm not sure if I just ran out of things to say, or nothing was worth saying anymore.
I do know, however, that I love the evening sun.
It's beautiful.
Everything smells like summer. Pure.
I love warm wind.
I feel scared and anxious. But for once in my life, it's a good feeling.
It's exciting; growing up.
Moving on.
I want to live so badly.
I am so close I can see it.

So, so many thing I want to do.
I want to visit the ocean.
I never much liked it when I was younger.
I just want to stand with my toes sinking in the sand.
You don't get that feeling around here very often... Unless you have a sandbox in your back yard..

I have an aunt that lives in northern California; wine country.
She is a wonderful woman; her and her husband. Both people filled with stories.
I was thinking how wonderful it would be to stay with her for a while.
Go some place new for a while; be independent.
Not to leave to forget the ones I know; no, not at all.
But to find the person I don't know; not yet anyway. Myself.
Just a thought.

I need some air in my lungs from a different place.
Sunshine in my hair from a different sun.
New stars to gaze at.
But never will I forget anyone.
Just a change in scenery for a while.

I want to feel summer.
Run through backyards, hop fences, jump in pools.
Catch fire.

So many things, I hope will stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment