Thursday, February 24, 2011

I got 99 problems; and I'm a bitch.

I've got problems.
Things I can't explain.
I don't like them.
I can't help it.
I know I mess up a lot.
I know I don't always do/say the right thing.
I know I'm not always able to be the bigger man.
I know 90% of the time I'm all talk.
I know I'm a bitch.
I know all these things. I hate them.
I hate what I did or more importantly what I didn't do.
I'm sorry I bailed.
I'm sorry I was selfish.
I'm sorry I blamed you.
I'm sorry I forgot you.
I'm sorry I hated you.
I'm sorry I am the way I am.
There are things I do that I can't explain. I wish I knew better.
I wish I did better.
I wish I made the first move.
I'm sorry everything I've done is just too little too late.
I'm sorry I change my mind so much.
I'm sorry I wasn't there; am not there.
You know it, I know it, but we both can't say it.
We both try to hold onto that last flimsy little thread.
Half heartedly hello-ing.
We had some of the best years.
God, I can't even bring myself to say it.



I miss you; I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment