Saturday, March 27, 2010

Little Peanut.

I know there is something I want to say; I just can't think of it.
I have so much emotion and inspiration almost over-flowing me. But nothing shapes or forms into words.
This just might be a sporadic bits and pieces of random thoughts. Yes; I believe it will be.

I want to feel strong again.
The kind of strong I feel when I am so weak.
The kind of strong I love.

I want to hang my hand out the window and float through flowing melodies and shining heat.
In white tees and holes in my jeans, hanging off my limbs.
I want to feel loose and airy. Weightless. Feathery.

I want warm wind, sun, rain, shine on my face.
I want to look up and smile. Teeth and all.

I want to feel empty and full.

I want long wavy hair. Natural. My own color, my own curl. I want it to hang long on my spine.
I want to wake up in the morning and feel it resting down my bare back.

I want to float.

I want friends. Best friends.
Friends to laugh with.
Friends who will stay with me.
Who I can be selfish with. They're mine. Just mine.
Friends who will stay up late; get up early.
I want inside jokes.
I don't want to feel left out or lonely anymore.
I want friends who want me.
Actually want me.

I want to fall into a fluffy nonsensical, worry free, carefree, don't-know-up-from-down, fantasy oblivion.
Where there are smiling faces, sun tanned skin, freckles, shorts, sandals, and popsicles.

And when I get there.

I will float.


No comments:

Post a Comment